FIRST AID MERIT BADGE – Spring 2013
To Troop 10 Scouts planning to take the First Aid Merit Badge starting on March 4th, continuing on April 8th, and finishing on May 6th.
These sessions will take place at
The instructors, Drs. Doug Cochran & Hinrich Staecker have asked that I send information about this course.
BEFORE you arrive at the first session on Monday, March 4th, you MUST complete Requirement #1 in writing.
1. Satisfy your counselor that you have current knowledge of all first-aid requirements for Tenderfoot, Second Class & First Class Ranks.
To accomplish this you MUST use the worksheet that can be located at one of the web links below. Your answers should be neatly written and make sure your name is on the worksheet.
Microsoft Word Document:
Adobe PDF Document:
Scout MUST also do this BEFORE March 4th:
Scouts MUST read the first half of the merit badge book in preparation to cover the second and third requirements on March 4th.
· First Class Rank Scouts and above are eligible to attend these merit badge sessions. This is an Eagle required badge.
· You must arrive on time to all 3 sessions.
· You MUST be in full class "A" uniform.
· You must read the Merit Badge Book before the first session.
· Bring the Merit Badge Book, Pen & Paper to all 3 sessions.
If anyone has any questions, email Dr. Cochran at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you show up un-prepared, you will be asked to leave and find another source to complete this badge.